Florida’s Leading Roofing Contractor
Roofs for Life, Inc. is family owned and operated with over 30 years experience with snow bearing and wind migration specifications. We offer a wide variety of roofing applications, such as energy star metal, tile, composition shingles, TPO, PVC. We specialize in all aspects of roofing and repairs and are not limited in other services such repairs and maintenance, pressure washing,.
At Roofs for Life, Inc., we take pride in our level of client service and satisfaction while educating and guiding our clients step by step through the products and installation process giving our clients the education and confidence to make their decisions. Roofs for Life, Inc. believes quality and pricing should come together.
Roofs for Life, Inc is a 5 star rated Bradenton roofing contractor on Google and on Facebook. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are a family owned company. We are GAF certified, and members of FRSA.
ENERGY CONSERVATION PRODUCTS
Reasons to use Energy Conservation Products:
- Many of the coating systems we provide are energy star rated and backed by FPL and can result in a rebate.
- These products reduce radiant heat and reflect the UV rays caused by the sun resulting in lowering the cost to cool your home.
- Many of these products add an R-value (thermal protection) plus a class A fire rating to your roofing system thereby increasing the overall efficiency of energy in your home.
At Roofs for Life we offer a large selection of Energy Star products like:
- GAF Timberline
- Owens Corning
- Thompson/ New-Ray metal
- Hanson / Monier Life Tile
- Modified Bitumen CertainTeed
- Fire Stone
Please look over our manufacturers page to help you decide what type material you would like to be installed to achieve look and style of your choice. Then give us a call at (941) 932-0887 to get started on the project of your dreams!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust.